The war in Ukraine is having a devastating affect on its people.

Find out here what you can do to make a difference, and, if you are from Ukraine, where you can go to get help.

What can I do to help?

There are many ways you can offer help to people who are seeking sanctuary from Ukraine.  From donating money to charities, signing up as a sponsor and reducing demands on social housing, to registering your business or organisation to offer help.  Visit for more information.

Offering your home

If you wish to offer a home to people fleeing Ukraine you can become a ‘sponsor’ under the Homes for Ukraine scheme. Register your interest here.

For more information on becoming a sponsor such as responsibilities, checks and supporting your guest, visit

Your guest will need to apply for a visa before travelling to Wales.  Once the visa has been granted, Welsh Government will contact the person and make arrangements for their arrival.  People will have to make their own way to the UK, whether they are sponsored by Welsh Government or by an individual.

If you are thinking of signing up to the scheme there are a few things you should consider beforehand:

Who is eligible to apply?

Anyone with a spare room or home can apply to offer accommodation as long as it is:

  • for at least 6 months
  • if you’re not a British citizen, you have leave to remain in the UK for at least 6 months.

It is important that the accommodation you offer is stable, suitable and free from health hazards.  For example, a shared space would not be appropriate for this length of time.  Your guests should be entitled to safety and privacy whilst they are accommodated by you.

I have a mortgage/household insurance, will this be affected?

It is worth checking with your mortgage and household insurance provider whether there are any policies you need to factor in before signing up to become a sponsor.

If your lender and/or household insurer are happy for you to offer your home under the scheme, ask them to confirm this in writing. This will stop any problems happening later.

What if I am a tenant with a private landlord/housing association/council property?

You will need to check whether there is anything in your tenancy agreement that stops you taking in lodgers/subtenants.  It is likely any restrictions will also apply to the sponsorship scheme.  Speak to your landlord first and ask for any permission in writing.

If you are unsure contact Citizens Advice or a Shelter Cymru adviser.

It’s important you think through any possible implications for your tenancy, mortgage, lease and insurance before your guest arrives in the UK. For more information visit

I am in receipt of benefits, will these be affected?

The government are giving sponsors the option to receive a £350 a month, tax free, ‘thank you’ payment for up to 12 months for as long as you are hosting your guest and provided the accommodation is of a suitable standard.

They have pledged that your entitlement to receive benefits will not be affected by the ‘thank you’ payment. Council tax discounts for single occupancy sponsors will also not be affected.

Your guest will not be expected to pay rent and you do not have to provide food or cover living costs unless you wish to do so.  Your guest will be entitled to a £200 interim payment to help with subsidence costs which will be provided by your local council.

I am from Ukraine seeking sanctuary

Advice and support

Welsh Government have set up a helpline for people arriving in Wales from Ukraine and their families:

  • if outside the UK – call free on +44 808 164 8810
  • if in the UK – call 0808 164 8810.

The Sanctuary website has lots of helpful information for those arriving from Ukraine, including advice on housing, money and education.  The information can be provided in a number of different languages and there is an option to listen to the information if required.

Will I be able to claim benefits?

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have announced Ukrainians arriving in the UK will be able to access the following benefits if they are eligible:

  • Housing Benefit
  • Pension Credit
  • Universal Credit
  • PIP (Personal Independence Payments)
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Carers Allowance
  • Child Disability Living Allowance
  • Contribution JSA and ESA

DWP staff will be available to offer face to face assistance with completing applications for financial support and translation services will also be available.

For more advice on claiming benefits visit Citizens Advice Cymru.

What happens if my sponsor can no longer put me up?

If you are unable to remain with your sponsor and become homeless or threatened with homelessness, the local council in your area may be able to help you find suitable accommodation.

The Welsh Government have amended immigration rules in line with the UK Government so that people fleeing the conflict in Ukraine will be eligible and exempt from the habitual residency test.

This means you will be able to apply for social housing and homelessness assistance.

I am based in the UK but have family in Ukraine, can I bring them over?

Citizens Advice has some helpful, easy to follow information on their website regarding bringing family members over from Ukraine.

Applications can be made for a Ukraine Family Scheme Visa on the Gov.UK website

Shelter Cymru needs you!

Shelter Cymru
needs you!

Are you aged between 16 and 25?

We want to know what you think of our advice pages. Having your say will help shape the way housing advice for young people is provided in Wales.

Sign up here to find out more about how you can get involved.

    View our Privacy Policy for more information.



    Young people in Wales have had to make big changes to their lives because of coronavirus.

    It is okay to feel frightened and worried.

    There is still lots of help and support available – we’ve given the details of national organisations that can help you below.

    Keep up to date with current coronavirus advice in Wales on Meic and Gov.Wales

    If you are not feeling safe at home, you must get help.

    Call Childline on 0800 1111 or call 999 if you are in immediate danger. Police can still come to your home.

    It is important that you continue to pay your rent if possible.

    If you are struggling to pay, get in touch with your landlord as soon as you can and look at our advice to find out what help you can get sorting out your money.

    Find Out More

    • Your local council will still be able to help you.
    • Depending on your situation the council might be able to stop you becoming homeless or, if necessary, find somewhere for you to stay and keep safe.
    • Contact the housing department at your local council as soon as you can and ask to make a homelessness application.
    • If you are not sure which council you fall under, you can check here.
    • If the council say that they cannot see you face-to-face they should still be able to take an application from you over the phone.
    • If you are sofa surfing it might be hard for you to keep to the rules about social distancing and staying indoors.
    • Even though you have a roof over your head you are still classed as homeless and your local council should be able to help you.
    • Contact the council and ask to make a homelessness application.
    • If you are in priority need then the council should provide you with suitable emergency accommodation so that you can keep safe during the pandemic.

    Lots of young people are struggling because they have lost their jobs or their income has dropped because of the pandemic. Maybe you were on a zero hours contract and / or your employer’s business has closed.

    Don’t bury your head in the sand.

    You still need to pay your rent if you can, otherwise you could be evicted.

    If you are having problems with your rent, contact your landlord as soon as you can. They might be understanding and agree to late payments or to reducing your rent for a period.

    Use this sample wording to put together a letter, text or email to your landlord or agent. Make sure any agreement you make is put in writing (a text or email is fine).

    If you are on benefits, make sure you are getting everything you are entitled to. If you are getting universal credit or housing benefit you might be able to apply for a discretionary housing payment to help with your housing costs.

    If you are not getting benefits you might be able to claim universal credit which can include help towards paying your rent. Check what you can claim here.

    • If you want to leave your tenancy early because of coronavirus (for example, you are a student and have had to return home to be with your family), you must make sure you end your tenancy correctly.
    • You will still be responsible for paying your rent whilst your tenancy is continuing, even if you are not living there.
    • Check your tenancy agreement to see if it says anything about paying rent when you are not at the property or ending the tenancy early.
    • Contact your landlord as soon as you can and explain your situation.
    • You can only end a fixed term tenancy early if your tenancy agreement has a break clause or you negotiate an early end to the agreement with your landlord.
    • Your landlord may be sympathetic to your request to leave if they understand your reasons. For example, if you have had to move urgently because you or a family member was sick or needed support.
    • If you need to collect your belongings from a tenancy that you have already moved out of, take a look at this Welsh Government guidance first.

    Find out more about leaving a tenancy early here.

    • If you have a tenancy agreement, then your landlord cannot just ask you to leave, they must follow proper steps to evict you.
    • These steps still apply during the coronavirus pandemic.
    • Emergency laws meant that, in most cases, if you received a notice before 24 March 2022, you were entitled to 6 months notice before your landlord could apply to court to evict you.
    • It is illegal for your  landlord to make you leave without giving you the right amount of notice or getting a court order.
    • It is also illegal for your landlord to lock you out of your home.

    You can find out more about illegal evictions here.

    • If staying at home puts you at risk of abuse from someone else in the household, there is help available
    • If you are in immediate danger, call 999
    • If you are worried that talking would put you in further danger, you can use The Silent Solution System. When you call 999, an operator will ask which emergency service you need. If you are unable to talk, hold the line until you hear the message “you are through to the police”. You should then press 55 – your call will be transferred to the local police as an emergency.
    • If you have to leave because of abuse or threats of abuse, contact your local council, they should be able to help you with finding somewhere to stay. Find out more about what help you may be able to get here.
    • If you feel that you are being abused and need to talk to someone, there are organisations open – use our search tool below.

    You might be able to get benefits if :

    • you lose your job
    • you can’t work because you’re sick or self isolating
    • your pay goes down.

    Use the entitledto benefits calculator to see what you can claim.

    If you are of working age you might be able to apply for universal credit (UC). UC can include a claim for help with your housing costs, including rent payments. You usually have to wait 5 weeks before your first payment but you might be able to get a UC advance within a few days if you are unable to wait.

    Claims for UC are made online. Once you have applied online, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will make an appointment to talk to you, either over the phone or face-to-face. If you have a disability or illness that affects your work, you may  need a medical assessment in relation to your claim. Click here for more details about how to apply.

    To find out more about applying for benefits during the coronavirus pandemic click here.

    If you need more advice or help with money matters have a read of our money advice pages or visit the Money Advice Service coronavirus support page.

    Council tax

    You might be able to get help or an exemption from paying your council tax. This includes where :

    • you are on a low income
    • everyone in your home is a full time university or college student
    • everyone in your home is under the age of 18, or
    • you are a care leaver under the age of 25.

    You can find more information about the help you can get paying your council tax here.


    Food banks provide food parcels to people in need. Contact the Trussell Trust to find your nearest food bank and then contact them to see what they offer in your area.

    Other household bills and essential expenses

    You may be able to get an Emergency Assistance Payment from the Discretionary Assistance Fund (DAF) to help cover essential expenses as a last resort. Find out more here.

    If you are a university student and struggling with money, contact your NUS Students Union and ask about applying to the university hardship fund. Some universities have set up crowdfunding pages to raise money for students who need financial help during the pandemic. For more information on student support go to

    If you are feeling anxious or stressed during this difficult time there are helplines that can support you.

    You can call the Samaritans for free on 116 123, their lines are always open and you can talk to them about anything.

    There are also charities and even apps that can help with managing anxiety:

    Coronavirus and mental health (Young Mind)

    Boloh is a Covid-19 helpline and webchat for Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic people age 11+, providing help and advice in many different languages.

    Clear Fear is a free app to help recognise, manage and reduce your anxiety and fear.

    Use our Support Near You tool to find services and organisations who can help you now.

    Even if you have been unable to live in your rented student accommodation because of coronavirus, you are still liable to pay rent. Contact your landlord or accommodation provider and explain your situation. Depending on the circumstances, they may come to an agreement with you to reduce the rent during the pandemic or some other arrangement. If you are unsure of the agreement that your landlord offers to you, it is important that you get advice.

    If you are in financial difficulty and having trouble paying your rent, contact your landlord or letting agent immediately.  If they are unable to help with changing the cost of rent, you may be able to access funding provided by Welsh Government to support students facing financial hardship. Contact your university or students’ union for further information.

    Want to Chat?


    Chat to one of our advisers using our instant messaging service


    Call our expert housing helpline on 08000 495 495

    National Support Services

    • All
    • Advice and Support
    • Asylum Seekers and Refugees
    • Crisis Intervention
    • Disability Support
    • Domestic Abuse
    • Employment Support
    • Family Support
    • Financial Advice and Support
    • Health and Wellbeing
    • LAC / Leaving Care
    • LGBTQ+
    • Mental Health and Wellbeing

    Action for Children

    Anti Bullying Alliance

    Careers Wales


    Choose Well Wales

    Citizens Advice Bureaux

    Dyn Project


    Live Fear Free Helpline

    Llamau Youth Homeless Helpline



    Mind InfoLine

    Muslim Youth Helpline

    National Debt Line

    National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)

    Runaway Helpline – Missing People Charity



    Stonewall Cymru

    Turn 2 Us

    Victim Support


    Housing advice: coronavirus (COVID-19)

    Aged 16-25?  Visit our dedicated page Coronavirus : advice for young people

    Many people are worried about coronavirus and how it could affect their housing.  Click on the topics below to help work out what it means for you.

    Paying your rent

    Paying your mortgage

    Paying other bills

    Claiming benefits


    Keeping safe


    Moving during the pandemic

    Homelessness help

    Other help

    Guidance and advice is changing quickly. Check back regularly for updates.

    See the current Welsh Government advice and FAQs.

    See Public Health Wales for up to date health advice.

    Worried about paying your rent?

    If your income has dropped and you are worried about paying rent, tell your landlord or agent straight away. They might be sympathetic and agree to late rent or a rent reduction for a temporary period.

    We have set out below some sample wording you could use to send to your landlord or agent in a letter, email or text. Make sure any agreement you make is in writing.

    If you are struggling to pay your rent there might be some financial help available. This could include :

    You might also be able to apply for the following schemes:

    Breathing Space scheme
    If you have rent arrears you may eligible for the Breathing Space scheme. This gives you time to get some specialist debt advice without the pressure of formal action being taken against you. To find out more about the scheme and how to apply, click here.

    Your landlord can still try and increase your rent during the coronavirus outbreak but they must use the right procedure to do so.

    Some landlords can apply for a break in mortgage payments if their tenants are struggling to pay rent due to coronavirus, but this won’t always be possible.

    To read our full advice about dealing with rent arrears, click here.

    Negotiating a reduction in your rent because of coronavirus

    If you are having problems paying your rent because of coronavirus, you must tell your landlord as soon as you can.

    You might be able to come to an agreement or negotiate a reduction in your rent.

    Use the sample text below to help you put together an email or text.

    Click anywhere in the white box to make changes. Delete or change parts marked with an *.

    Once you’re done, click copy text to clipboard. Check and save your message before you send it.

    Worried about paying your mortgage?

    If your income has dropped and you are worried about paying your mortgage, speak to your lender as soon as possible.

    During the pandemic mortgage lenders were offering payment holidays, but the deadline for applying for a holiday has now passed.

    If you are finding it difficult to pay your mortgage, even if you have had a payment holiday, your mortgage lender should offer you support. It’s important to discuss the support you need with your lender as soon as possible.

    If you cancel your mortgage payment direct debit without telling your mortgage lender, then it will be classed as a missed payment and you could risk having your home repossessed.

    When you speak with your lender, give them as much information as possible about your circumstances, so that they can offer you the appropriate support. The support could include:

    • Making a part payment for a short time
    • Extending the length of your mortgage
    • Changing the type of mortgage you have.

    Check if you have insurance that will cover your mortgage payments instead. For example, mortgage payment protection insurance or through your current account.

    Breathing Space scheme
    If you have mortgage arrears you may eligible for the Breathing Space scheme. This gives you time to get some specialist debt advice without the pressure of formal action being taken against you. To find out more about the scheme and how to apply, click here.

    Read our advice on how to deal with mortgage arrears.

    For more information on eviction if you have a mortgage, see our pages on mortgage repossession.

    Can I get help paying my other bills?

    If you are struggling financially because of coronavirus you might be able to get help with your bills and other essential items.

    Discretionary Assistance Fund
    The Discretionary Assistance Fund (DAF) provides urgent grants to people in Wales as a last resort. Applications are being treated more flexibly until the 31 March 2022. Watch our Youtube video to find out more about the DAF and how to apply.

    Council Tax Reduction
    If your situation has changed because of the pandemic you may now qualify for a reduction in your council tax. Click here to find out more.

    Energy and water bills
    If you are worried about your gas or electricity bills, contact your supplier as soon as you can. You could get support including:

    • reduced bills or debt repayments
    • a temporary break in your bills or debt arrangements
    • a change to your bill payment plan
    • an agreement for someone else to top up your pre-payment meter.

    If you are on certain benefits, you might qualify for a one-off £200 cash payment from the Welsh Government Winter Fuel Support Scheme. To find out more about this and other types of help you might be able to get, click here.

    Contact your local food bank if you need help with food. Find out more on the Trussell Trust website.

    If you are worried about getting in to debt, Shelter Cymru provides free, independent, confidential, specialist debt advice. You can also check out our advice pages on cash in a crisis to find other sources of help.


    You might qualify for benefits or financial help if:

    • you lose your job
    • you can’t work because you’re sick or self isolating
    • your pay goes down because of the COVID-19 outbreak.

    Universal credit
    If you are working age and on a low income you might be able to apply for universal credit. Universal credit can include a claim for help with your housing costs, including rent payments. You can usually get a universal credit advance within a few days if you can’t wait 5 weeks for your first payment. Most claims for universal credit are made online. Click here for more details about how to apply. Don’t delay in making your claim.

    Self Isolation payment
    If you are losing income because you:

    • have tested positive for coronavirus and/or
    • been told to self isolate by the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect system

    you might be able to apply for a £750 self-isolation payment. If you were self-isolating before the 7 August 2021 the payment will be £500.

    You must be in receipt of a qualifying benefit or be on a low income to apply. Find out more about the self-isolation payment here.

    Other benefits
    Find out more about what else you can claim on the entitledto website.

    See Citizens Advice for more information on:

    • statutory sick pay
    • benefits if you’re self employed.

    If you are vulnerable, homeless or need emergency help phone your local Jobcentre Plus. To find their contact details, and to find out more about claiming benefits and coronavirus click here.

    For more advice on what to do if you are already claiming benefits or how to claim benefits, click here.

    Follow @DWP on Twitter for up to date information.

    Can my landlord evict me because of coronavirus?

    It is illegal for your landlord to evict you without following the proper steps. It does not matter if your landlord wants to evict you because of coronavirus – they must still follow the same steps.

    It is likely to be an illegal eviction if your landlord:

    • makes you leave without the right notice or a court order
    • locks you out of your home.

    If your landlord tries to evict you or is harassing you or your family, get advice urgently. See our pages on harassment and illegal eviction and contact your local council, Rent Smart Wales or the police.

    I have had an eviction notice from my landlord - what should I do?

    Emergency laws were introduced in Wales to deal with evictions during the pandemic.

    Between 29 September 2020 and 24 March 2022, most tenants in Wales were entitled to 6 months’ notice before their landlord could start court action to evict them. This included:

    • assured shorthold tenants
    • assured tenants
    • regulated tenants
    • secure council tenants
    • introductory tenants
    • demoted tenants.

    What if I receive a notice from my landlord after the 24 March 2022?

    The emergency laws ended on the 24 March 2022. This means, if you receive a notice after the 24 March 2022, the amount of notice you are entitled to depends on the type of tenancy you have. For example, if you have an assured shorthold tenancy and your landlord is serving a ‘section 21’ (or ‘no fault’) notice, the notice will need to be 2 months in length.

    Check the notice rules if you are:

    My landlord has started court proceedings to evict me - what do I do next?

    Courts are open and possession cases are taking place.

    Some new stages in the possession process were introduced during the coronavirus pandemic. These included:

    Reactivation Notices: if your landlord started court proceedings before 3 August 2020 the case was probably put on hold for a time. If your landlord wanted to re-start the case they had to send a Reactivation Notice to you and the court, giving information about the impact coronavirus had on you and your family. Since 1 December 2021 Reactivation Notices are no longer required.

    Review Date: up until 1 November 2021 the court had to set a Review Date 4 weeks before a possession hearing, so that the judge could review the papers and see if an agreement could be reached before a court hearing took place. Review Dates are no longer required but some courts might decide to continue with them. If you receive notice of a Review Date speak to an adviser as soon as you can. You might be able to get legal help on the day.

    Bailiff eviction: bailiffs in Wales were banned from carrying out evictions during the pandemic. This ban ended on the 30 June 2021. From that date bailiffs have been able to carry out evictions regardless of the reason for eviction.

    If you have received possession papers or a notice of eviction from the county court use our guide to find out what will happen next.

    Always get advice if possession proceedings have started against you. It might not be too late to stop or delay any eviction.

    Keeping safe when you are staying at home

    If you have to self-isolate but staying at home puts you or your family at risk of abuse from someone else in the household, you should get help.

    Call the Live Fear Free helpline on 0808 80 10 800 (free and confidential) or visit Welsh Women’s Aid advice page on Safety and Self-Care Advice for Survivors in Isolation.

    Women’s Aid also have lots of help and easy to read information on their website.

    Men can contact the Men’s Advice Line on 0808 8010327 and The Dyn Project in Wales.

    If you are in immediate danger, call the police on 999. Police will still come to your home. If you cannot safely talk out loud or make noise you can use The Silent Solution system.

    If you feel it is not safe to stay at home but you have nowhere to go, get help from your local council’s homelessness department. Visit our advice pages on domestic abuse for more information.

    How can I self-isolate if I am living in shared accommodation / hostels etc?

    If you share your accommodation with others, for example, you rent a shared house, are staying in a hostel, or are sofa-surfing, you must tell those you live with if you:

    • feel unwell and think you may have coronavirus
    • have been advised to self-isolate.

    Try to avoid visiting shared spaces such as kitchens, bathrooms and sitting areas as much as possible.

    If possible, ask for a suitable alternative self-contained space until you are fully recovered. This could be in the same building.

    For tips on what other steps you can take to keep safe, click here.

    For up to date Welsh Government guidance on ways to avoid spreading Covid-19 whilst self-isolating , click here.

    Can my landlord come around to carry out repairs?

    Landlords have the same responsibilities for repairs during the coronavirus pandemic. You should report repairs by phone, email or online.

    They might not be able to get the problem fixed during the usual timescales but shouldn’t delay repairs unreasonably.

    You normally have to allow your landlord access to carry out repairs but you can ask your landlord to postpone any repairs which are not urgent. Anyone who comes to carry out repairs should follow Welsh Government guidance on social distancing.

    Annual gas safety checks remain an important legal requirement but they should be rearranged if they cannot go ahead safely because someone in your home is self isolating. Further guidance for tenants and landlords is available on the Gas Safe Register website.

    Read about access to your rented home for repairs here.

    Leaving your tenancy early

    If you want to leave your tenancy early because of coronavirus, you must make sure you end your tenancy correctly. You will still be responsible for paying your rent if you don’t.

    You can only end a fixed term tenancy early if your tenancy agreement has a break clause or you negotiate an early end to the agreement with your landlord.

    Contact your landlord as soon as you can and explain your situation. They may be sympathetic to your request to leave if they understand your reasons.

    Find out more about leaving a tenancy early here.

    Moving house

    You should not move home if you’re self isolating or have tested positive for coronavirus. Any move should be delayed.

    If you were shielding and/or at higher risk from coronavirus due to health reasons, you should discuss the move with your GP first.

    Can I view a new property?

    Initial property viewings should be done online.

    If, after an online viewing, you remain interested in a property it is usually a good idea to visit the property in person before you sign a contract. You should follow Welsh Government guidance on social distancing during a viewing, wear a face mask and try to make sure no one is in the property when you view it.

    You shouldn’t view a property in person if you’re self isolating or you have symptoms.

    Can I stop prospective new tenants viewing my home?

    Yes.  Your landlord or agent can only arrange a physical viewing of your home with your agreement.

    Tell your landlord or agent if you are self-isolating or have symptoms of coronavirus. Viewings should not happen in those circumstances.

    You could offer to show the property to new tenants through a virtual viewing on your phone.

    Rough sleeping, in temporary accommodation or sofa surfing?

    Many local councils in Wales worked hard to provide accommodation and support during the coronavirus pandemic to people who were sleeping rough.

    If you do not have anywhere to live you should contact your local council or your support worker as soon as you can. Find contact details for your local council here.

    The council should help you make a homelessness application and, if you are sleeping rough, or at risk of finding yourself on the street, they should give you emergency accommodation. This is because coronavirus can spread very easily and if you are sleeping on the streets it is very difficult for you to keep to the government health advice for hygiene, self-isolation and social distancing.

    Take a look at our step-by-step guide to making a homelessness application.

    If the council says it cannot help you, get advice straight away.

    If you are worried about someone that you have seen sleeping rough, you can use the Streetlink website to send an alert and Streetlink will help to link that person up with local support.

    You can also look at the Welsh Government information leaflet for rough sleepers.

    Sleeping rough during Covid-19

    Where can I get more help?

    Visit our Get Advice page, call our free helpline or use our webchat.

    Read the Welsh Government guidance Renting a home : coronavirus.

    The Senedd Research coronavirus page has lots of help and information for people living in Wales, including information on health and social care and education.

    For more support with money, have a look at the Money Helper coronavirus support page. You can also use their Money Navigator Tool to give you an action plan based on your individual circumstances.

    If you are feeling anxious or stressed during this difficult time there are helplines that can support you.

    Call the Samaritans for free on 116 123, their lines are always open and you can talk to them about anything.

    We’re currently taking a high number of calls from people who are worried about losing their jobs, their homes, and keeping their families safe during the Coronavirus outbreak.

    Please give £10 today and help us to continue to support as many people as we can during this difficult time.

    Text HOME to 70480* to give £10 or click here to make a single or regular donation.

    Thank you.