If you are worried about your heating bills during the Covid19 pandemic, speak to your energy supplier. You could get support including:
- reduced bills
- a temporary break in payments
- a change to your payment plan.
You might also qualify for help from one of the Government schemes below.
If you have a pre-payment meter which needs topping up, but you have to self-isolate, your supplier may be able to :
- arrange for someone else to top it up
- add credit to your account automatically
- send you a pre-loaded top-up card.
Find more advice and help on the National Energy Action (NEA) website.