Money advice across Wales

If you are experiencing housing issues, our advisers can also help you access free, independent and confidential specialist debt, welfare benefits and income maximisation advice across Wales. This may involve the adviser providing the advice themselves or referring you internally or externally to our main partner provider, Citizens Advice.

Need help with rent or mortgage arrears?

If you need assistance with rent or mortgage arrears please call our helpline.

More information about dealing with rent arrears can be found here and with mortgage arrears here. We can help you with any possession proceedings at the same time.