London to Cardiff route – 155 miles
Cardiff to Paris Route – 300 miles
Whether you’re riding from Cardiff to Paris or riding from London to Cardiff, the following will be included in your ride:
- A ticket to the relevant match
- Advice and training information prior to departure
- Pre-riding training days
- Ferry crossings to and fro from France, for Cardiff to Paris only
- All accommodation on ride (please note for London to Cardiff there will be the option of accommodation either the Wednesday 8th February near London Welsh OR Saturday 11th February in the Cardiff area)
- Breakfast and specifically prepared meals throughout the day.
- All cycle repairs whilst on the event (any parts will be chargeable)
- A commemorative shirt upon which logos can be placed to generate sponsorship.
Cyclists will be responsible for:
- Supplying their own bike and equipment- please note that wearing a cycle helmet will be mandatory during the event.
- Evening meals
- Travel Insurance
- Transport to and from the Principality Stadium for Cardiff to France
- Transport to London Welsh and from the Principality Stadium for London to Cardiff
- Personal kit and cost of any parts needed for repairs
A full briefing with further information about the route, equipment, training, etc will be provided.