Young Money Project
Young Money works with young people aged 16 – 24 and their families in the Swansea Bay area, about ‘money skills’.
The project is delivered through workshops but can also help young people through:
- drop in advice surgeries
- scheduled one to one advice sessions
- email/phone support sessions.
Young Money is a free service that can deliver interactive workshop sessions covering the following five key areas:
- Saving & Planning – Methods, importance & relevance, budgeting,
tips/hints and income maximisation.
- Every day finances – What is N.I. and tax, bank statements and the wider economy.
- Borrowing – Types of borrowing, consequences of missed payments, APR – how it works and comparing borrowing.
- Debt – Why it matters, what is it and options when things go wrong.
- Credit ratings – What are they, how to improve & what to do if something’s incorrect.
Please download our printed leaflet or poster and share with your friends, family and colleagues.