Shelter Cymru recognises the importance of encouraging and learning from external feedback and being open and transparent about what has been said about the organisation and our responses. We have produced an Accountability Report which summarises our main sources of feedback during the period October 2009 to September 2010 and our responses to that feedback.
Shelter Cymru is committed to being an open and responsive organisation. We want to ensure that:
- Our purpose and aims and how we are going to achieve them are understood and that people are able to comment on and contribute to them
- Everyone can see that we are well managed and organised and use our resources appropriately to achieve our aims
- People who use our services are able to engage with the organisation, helping to improve and deliver services, campaign and contribute to its strategic direction
- People can see that we listen and learn from open and constructive feedback
Actions 2013 / 2014
- A series of short on-line questionnaires will be developed to gauge public perceptions and expectations of the organisation
- Feedback on all services including advice, events, training, advice on line, website etc. will include a standard scoring index against which we can track user and public views
- Reports and updates on user and public feedback will be regularly reported internally in the Newsletter and externally on the website. It will also be formally reported twice a year to the Board.