Volunteering with Shelter Cymru
Shelter Cymru is predominantly an advice-giving charity and while Shelter Cymru campaigns against homelessness and the prevention of homelessness, we do not have any homeless shelters.
Most of the volunteering opportunities we offer are office-based and generally operate within office hours. Please check the Volunteering Wales website for the most up-to-date list of vacancies.
If your enquiry is not answered by any of the above, please email email@example.com
Current volunteering opportunities
- Shelter Cymru Live – Telephone & Online advice volunteer
- Money and Debt Advice Volunteer
- Cyngor 50+ Advice Assistant
Please contact Helen for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Workplace Ambassador
Are you passionate about helping to end homelessness? We need Workplace Ambassadors to help us.
We are looking for people in Wales to help us raise awareness of our different campaigns and activities.
What do our Workplace Ambassadors do? Among other things, they:
- Receive resources to promote at workplaces or in local communities – posters, flyers and leaflets
- Share campaigns on social media
- Spread the word about Shelter Cymru and the services we offer to people in housing crisis.
If you are interested in becoming a Workplace Ambassador, click the button below and we’ll send you out a welcome pack.