Community landlords and converted contracts

  • Council and housing associations are now known as ’community landlords’ 
  • If you had a tenancy with a community landlord before 1 December 2022 you now have a converted occupation contract.
  • The type of converted occupation contract you have depends on the type of tenancy you had before 1 December 2022

Click on the link below that applies to you.  

Did you find this helpful?

Rydym yn ymddiheuro na fedrwn ddarparu’r wybodaeth yma yn Gymraeg, ond os hoffech siarad ag ymgynghorydd yn Gymraeg yna cysylltwch ar 08000 495 495.
We are sorry that we cannot provide this information in Welsh, however if you would like to speak to an adviser in Welsh please contact 08000 495 495.

This page was last updated on: April 25, 2023

Shelter Cymru acknowledges the support of Shelter in allowing us to adapt their content. The information contained on this site is updated and maintained by Shelter Cymru and only gives general guidance on the law in Wales. It should not be regarded or relied upon as a complete or authoritative statement of the law.