If you are worried about your gas or electricity bills during the pandemic, speak to your energy supplier. You could get support including:
- reduced bills or debt repayments
- a temporary break in your bills or debt arrangements
- a change to your bill payment plan.
If you have a pre-payment meter and you are worried about how you are going to top it up, your supplier may be able to :
- arrange for someone else to top it up
- add credit to your account automatically
- send you a pre-loaded top-up card.