The Public Services Ombudsman for Wales has information and forms explaining how to make a complaint on their website. You can submit a complaint online, using their online complaint form, or you can download, print off and send a complaint form by post.
If this is not possible, you could also email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0300 790 0203 or complain by any other method appropriate to your needs.
Whichever way you complain, you should try and include all of the following information so that the Ombudsman can make a decision :
- the dates of any relevant decisions / circumstances
- the effect the situation has had on you or members of your household
- what you hope to achieve by complaining to the Ombudsman
- whether you have submitted a review of the decision and considered legal action as an alternative to approaching the Ombudsman
- copies of the most relevant documents that the Ombudsman needs to consider, such as letters from the council, medical notes etc.
- authorisation to act for someone else if necessary.